2. The Twist
Image source: Thos Robinson/Stringer/Getty Images
This looks intricate but is amazingly simple. This style was seen at Rebecca Minkoff is stylish yet playful. How do you get the look:
- Spray a texturizer spray from roots to ends to add volume and create a texture which helps to give the messy look.
- Secure your hair in a low pony tail with a thick black hair tie.
- Now, split the pony tail down its length into 2 sections, and going in opposite directions twist each one until taut.
- Then, circle the two sections around each other and secure with a clear elastic.
- Add your own style statement by tying a skinny piece of leather, or anything else to make it your own.