Plank challenge dos and don’ts:
- Push yourself up from the ground but with elbows touching the ground, instead of hands.
- Be sure to line elbows directly with shoulder. Your toes must be on the ground.
- Squeeze your glutes, tighten your abs and lower back muscles.
- Keep a neutral neck and spine, avoid letting your shoulders sag.
- Creating a strong line from head to toes, hold the position.
- Don’t let your hips sag down, or you will have lower back pain.
- Look down at the ground – this will help you maintain a neutral position.
- Breathe deeply and evenly.
- If you can’t hold the position with your elbows, stretch out your hands.
Image source: pinterest.comHergossip